The One & Only



.
.
As the realization dawned on me in the early morning of 18 April 2012, I first penned this down. The one below is the edited version:

Wish I had known then, like I know now
My life is dependent solely on Him
My happiness is in His hands

The air that I breathe, the water that I consume
The love that I receive, every little step I make
From the beginning till the end
Are all with His permission

I was, I am, and I will be
Never independent of Him
Now that I know, I will never forget
To evoke His name
No matter how, no matter where

In good or in bad
I will have Him on my mind
I will have Him in my heart
Wherever I go

Whatever I do

Because I know, He loves me so
More than anyone can ever do
More than anyone can ever say

He gives me life, He gives me joy
Even the sadness and the hardship too
For His love is always so pure, so true
Absolutely none can measure up to Him
Nor can any one take His place
For He is indeed
The One & Only