Pathetically Bored

Saatchi Online Artist: Indrė Bankauskaitė; Pen and Ink Drawing "Bored Girl"


When boredom stares at me right in the face and the atmosphere is heavy with an air of distant affection and detached emotion, I'm bound to have my mind wandering into dangerous turf, contemplating to unravel the tight knot that has choked me so through unusual means.


When I have my own life to live why do I let myself live for others, giving them the power to cramp my style and hold me down?

When one dares to venture into unchartered waters and violate the once-complete faith, then am I to blame when my mind keeps on wondering endlessly and wandering into the bottomless pit of uncertainty and skepticism?

The perplexity and wariness seem set to stay, which may last till the end if there's no attempt to clear the misty air.


NalisaMiharbi™
July 15, 2008